Are you confident in public without makeup?

I've seen a lot of girls, who I thought were jaw-dropping, look like sh*t the few times that I've seen them without it. How does it feel to be able to "cheat" your looks?

• I don't wear any makeup/cover up/ foundations at all. I just wash my face before going out.
  • I'm a tad insecure, I can't leave the house without it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think one is cheating their looks unless they are putting layers of make up on, and then they look totally different without it. If a girl is putting on a little bit of basic foundation she can't really look that much different without it. I don't think she is "cheating" her looks but more like improving it or covering up certain imperfections.

When I leave the house without make up, at times I feel that I do not as great. But the fact that I get just as much attention from men as I do without it, makes me feel as if what I feel is all in my head.

What Girls Said 9

• I voted B but I think there is a LOT of grey area between A and B. I know girls who don't leave the house without a full face of makeup three inches thick, who yes look really really different without the makeup. I also know a lot of girls, myself included, who don't want to leave without just a little bit like just mascara or eyeliner to make ourselves look a little better, a little like we put some effort in. I don't think that's cheating my looks at all. I don't look all that much better, I look more like what society expects of a self assured, grown up woman.

• Yeah, in fact I prefer to wear any make-up because I don't look bad without it, my skin is nice and I don't have the urge to fill it up with powder and eyeliner to make my skin worse. I even heard this guy talking about my friend saying she looks so fake with all that make-up on her, and I actually thought he liked her. On certain occasions that are special I will put on some but I'm not going to spen 30 minutes everyday and waste my life and time on it :)

• I go out without makeup a lot of the time. I don't wear very much so if I do wear it I don't look very different. My eyes are just brought out more when I put some mascara and eyeliner on. However your poll options only list the 2 extremes...So I'll vote C. I'm not insecure about not wearing makeup, but I will wear it when I'm not waking up 10 minutes before I have to leave the house.

• That is what some men tend not see that girls with caked on make up look sh*tty with out it. I don't wear make up unless it is for photos and special occasions. If a guy can find me pretty without make up then that would be great. The only things I do to my face are facial washes and getting my eye brows done.

• well sometimes I am very confident other times I just feel like crap an wonder if I look it too. so sometimes now always

• When I go out like school or shopping I wear make up but to work I don't have anything on and I still look fine without it, I like to let my skin breathe once in a while instead of having pounds of makeup on my face.

• I never where any makeup and am in fact really bad at putting it on because I don't practice (like it takes me a long time not that I'm like a 4 year old with a crayon).

I'm fairly attractive though and most guys I've talked to appreciate that I like to just be natural. I put some on once because my boyfriend had never seen me with any and wanted to, but when I did he told me I'm more beautiful without it <3 and he'd actually prefer me not to wear any. Which is good.. Cause I'd really rather not wear any until I'm old and need it.

Well, there's my rambling. Hope you enjoyed lol.

• lol paragraphs will always keep people reading your ramblings.

• *nods in approval* and you get an Up Arrow from me...(:

• Full make-up or none at all. I feel confident. I am good looking or so I am told regularly but my worth is not based on my looks so I don't care.

• Define "full makeup"?

• That is cool with me...er...keep the eyeliner to a minimum...mascara is good! <3

• I wear make-up for me and no one else. I will wear it how I please.

• Ouch. Makes us feel like sh*t knowing we have to wear it to look good so guys like you don't say things like that behind our backs.

• guys like me? aw c'mon! lol... look at it this way: if a guy is ugly, he is SOL unless he is rich or famous, which doesn't happen 30 minutes in a bathroom.

• Thanks ; ) I thought so too

• I am not a makeup lover..think the guy's a troll

What Guys Said 0