Ladies: Would you date guys that are your height?

I'm 5'9 (hopefully still growing), I like girls who are an inch shorter to an inch taller than I am. I know women tend to go for guys who are way taller and guys tend to go for girls way shorter. But how about someone around you're height?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'7" and often find myself attracted to guys much taller than me. But I've liked several guys my height or slightly taller, about your height maybe, and it's never an issue for me. Height isn't really a deciding factor, because if I like the guy, I like him and I don't even pay attention to his height. It really is dependent on the guy for me, lol.

What Girls Said 14

• Sure. I'm 5'3".

• I don't care how tall you are, I just want a huge penis

• Yeah my height or taller is perfectly fine. I'd go shorter if he was a great guy although I'd feel a little awkward sometimes. I'm 5'7 ish probably by now.

• I'm 5'2 and there aren't many guys that short so no. If I was taller like your height or even 5'5 and up I probably would.

• I would. I dated someone who was 5'6" and I'm 5'6".

• Yeah totally only shallow girls would not like you for your height and you wouldn't wantto date a girl like tht anyway?

• I wouldn't, cause I'm supershort (5'1") and I dig taller guys.

• well I'm 5'3 so you'd be fine for me lol :P

• i wouldn't because if I wear high heels I would be taller than he is

• Damn that's right. They need to make shoes for guys that raise them up like 4 inches or something hahaha jk. You would really hate to be taller than him in heels?

• haha yes because I am 5'5 and I usually wear 3 in high heels.. it would be weird to me.. I would probably go for someone who is 3 to 5 in taller than me.

• im 173cm tall.. woo!

im lucky to just find guys who are my height or taller ahaha so yes either way is fine.. as long as I'm not taller then them.. :S

• Personally, I've always wanted a guy much taller than me. Like ATLEAST 6 or 7 inches :) but that's just what I think I think other girls might not agree with me :)

• 5'8, I would date a guy that's 5'8.

• Yesss I would:)

• Same height is fine, the only time an issue arises is if the guy is like more than an inch or two shorter because it just feels funny.

What Guys Said 1

• the height of the contents of his wallet when piled up is what's most important to them.