If a woman wears really revealing clothes, do guys automatically assume she's hot for action?

Some women always wear such clothes and it doesn't mean they're cruising or something like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of guys make this assumption. Why women don't understand this, I'll never know. Women I know get SO indignant about even being whistled at, when they walk by a construction site wearing slinky cat-suit clothes. What exactly do they expect to happen?

A lot of guys are gay these days, but not many construction workerrs.

What Guys Said 8

• The first assumption, depending on the setting and the type of clothing, would be the level of desperation for attention. I don't think a woman needs to dress like that unless she has a specific goal in her mind. Sure it's "nice" and appeals to men (me) to look at pretty girls in sexy outfits, but usually that type of need for attention comes with a lot of baggage and is a mark for a casual meetup than a quality relationship.

I'm only generalizing here. I am well aware that there are beautiful well-grounded women that simply need to feel sexy or wanted every now and again. That's a specific case. I'm addressing this on a more general level.

• I don't. Generally speaking, guys fall more in love with what they see, wo when a woman wears revealing clothing, she's most likely trying to get a guy to pay attention to her.

• Not automatically, no. Besides it's something you see everyday.

• I assume that if she's out alone. If she's wearing revealing clothes it just means she wants attention (innocent kind of attention that is).

• I'm not so sure thatthey "assume" that, though it does awaken certain repressed urges. Now, testosterone can be fun, but it also has an extremely unpredictable side. It can be great to drive a person, to give one clarity , to build muscle, of course, and give a woman certain feelings.

I assume you're asking such a question because you want to get "permission" to wear something you know is too risky for you. It's your choice, ...just BE CAREFUL

• In the summer, I assume she's just hot. As in warm.

• No. Not in the big city. I don't assume "easy", I assume "starved for attention".

• Yes, the more skin you show, the more likely you're looking for some

What Girls Said 1

• I know you are asking guys but I assume she is looking for attention not necessarily action. Or I assume she knows she looks good and doesn't care about the attention but likes what she saw in the mirror when she got dressed that morning. Good for her if that is the case.