What to wear to look cute for short girls??

i am 23 now and want to look cute and yet stylish? any suggestions please.

Most Helpful Girl

• In winter dress warmly with cute mid calf boots (NOT UGGS! Ew!) Also a pea coat looks really good. I recently wore an outfit like this (I am 5'2) and a slightly older classmate commented, "aw you look so cute bundled up! I just want to help you put on your scarf!" and the rest of the day I got comments like that in different classes. The advantage of being short and it being winter is that everyone wants to keep you warm because you are small and dainty. ;3

In summer short shorts look cute with heels, showing more leg for us looks cute and sexy, not slutty (unless your booty is hanging out from the shorts that's slutty on anyone). This and flowy tops make us look like little dolls. :)

What Guys Said 3

• They all look cute when they are arm in arm with me.

• Anything, short girls are hot

• One of the advantages of being short is that the curves on your body (which are an attractive feature) tend to jump out more and become more exaggerated. Dress to accent that.

What Girls Said 0