What is normal for girl's hair down there?

I am really confused as to what is normal for girl's hair down there. I have my first boyfriend and not sure what is normal for him to expect. Girls: What do you do? what is normal? Guys: What do you expect? what do you want?

Most Helpful Girl

• the only 2 guys who have seen me naked have seen it first like a bush! lol

well, some kind of a ''trimmed bush'' because I don't let that grow too much but...

I always act like ''If you want the kitty-cat hidden on that jungle, you'll have to deserve it!''

And only one did :P (and I kept that all shaved for him after he showed how much he loved it)

What Guys Said 4

• I assume you're talking about the hair on your toes. I think most guys prefer hairless toes on women.

• I expect there to be no penis down there. As for wants anything is fine but I really do enjoy it when she has a bit of hair

• Every guy's tase is different, there is no "normal". Most guys nowadays like them completely shaved, which I personally find a little too child-like. There are not many guys left who actually like real bushes (me neither), so I guess you should at the very least trim your hair.

My personal preference for girl's pubes style, is a tripe in the middle, rest shaved. Looks most sexy to me.

• Normal is normal, however it grows is normal.

I prefer shaved.

What Girls Said 7

• "Normal" is completely subjective. It's whatever you feel comfortable with doing.

If you don't already, you can keep it neat and trimmed.

• i prefer a brazilian wax but if I don't make it to have it done I use cream removal. basically no hair is more comfortable for me.

• There is no right or wrong way, do whatever you want to do.

• That is a question that has always crossed my mind when with a new guy! I always just play it safe, keep it trimmed pretty short, then gauge their reaction as to how they feel on it.

• Anything really. I keep mine shaved.

• i shave it all off.

• Is there such a thing as normal?

I could go off on one about this, but I know full well that it's not what you meant!

Personally I shave completely.. I do hate doing this though..

I'm just worried about my boyfriend putting his hand down there and disliking the fact that there's some hair.. To me it's just gross.

Each to their own I suppose..