Hey guys, what is your favorite hairstyle on a girl?

Simple question. You can answer straight, wavy or curly. Or be specific if you want

I'm going to a party tonight and I am trying to catch someone's attention lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I say "curly". It looks so flirty and eye-catching. :)

What Guys Said 10

• Longer, but not too long, like should blade length, wear it down. If we're talking color, honestly any can look nice as long as it doesn't look fake.

Short hair just doesn't appeal to me, it looks too boyish. Call me old fashioned but I think a girl's hair is one of her biggest assets; got it, flaunt it.

• Theres no one hairstyle for every girl, but I like hair that frames the face and highlights the eyes and the smile. There are a million such hiarstyles, depending on your height, coloration, and a hundred other factors.

• The basic pony tail.

• Personally if this is a poll type thing, I'd go for the long dark hair with slight curls on the end. To give it the look, "Yeah it's curly, but I manage it well!"

• straight or wavy , not curly :)

haircolor doesn't matter that much

• Straight or wavy... Not a fan of curly.

• i like different scene hair styles. I also like when her hair is just down freely. Nothing special done with it

• I'm one of the few guys who actually does not like it if a girl's hair is too long. Longer than shoulders is too long for my taste, though I know it looks good on many girls. But personally I prefer shoulder lengh or less, though not too short either. I like wavy hair the most.

• straight

• Anything feminine

What Girls Said 2

• My man LOVE LOVE LOVED when my hair was brunette and long and straight he fount it to be so sexy

• whats your natural hair type?