Which do guys like better? thick curly hair or straight hair on girls?

which do guys prefer voluminous curly hair or long straight hair on girls? personally I have thick blond curly hair and I would never trade it for long straight hair :P

Most Helpful Guy

• as long as you don't mind me pawing at it I'm all good :)

• messing up a girls hair is a cardinal sin!

• hah then we wouldn't get along, I cannot stop myself playing with my girls hair.

• i don't like it when guys run their fingers through my hair it ruins the curls and makes it frizzy, no one can touch my hair but me lol

What Guys Said 5

• I like it all as long as it's not dyed as I prefer natural hair color. If I had to pick one I'd say wavy.

• I like long straight hair because its different from my hair which is wavy and a little curly at the end. Curly hair is nice too.

• blondes suck... just saying

• I like curly hair on women, it's different from the norm and you don't see it everyday.

• Wavy hair actually. It's an in between thing. Curly hair just reminds me of someone who is immature. Straight hair says boring. Wavy is good but that messy after sex look really works. :D

What Girls Said 3

• yeee curly girls are better! naw jk I'm secretly jealous of straight hair, but just cause its easier to maintain.. I think curls are prettier:)

• i used to want straight hair but then I realized it just doesn't look natural or good on me. I love my hair but its just too much women for me to handle sometimes

• totally, it's all about learning to love your hair.. naturally:)

• ppl look best when they wear their hair naturally

• Most guys don't mind what your texture your hair is as long as it smells good and they can run their fingers through it! I'm sure your thick blond curly hair is gorgeous and guys love it just the way it is!

• thank you, but I can't even run my fingers through it without hurting myself :P

• it depends on the guy, but I know a lot of guys will brush your hair with their fingers, thus messing up the curls and making it frizzy...

• hate that, they just don't understand that you can't do that lol