I may like this guy, but he and I have totally different body types. Would that be weird?

I'm tall and slim, but he's a good 5 inches taller than me and on the heavier side. I do like him for his personality, and I don't mean for this to come across as shallow, but would it be weird (in any and all aspects) if we became a couple because our bodies are so different?

Most Helpful Girl

• if you like him and he likes you. just be together. I dated a guy who was bigger than me, it has a few disadvantages, but it's all good.

• What were some of the disadvantages, if you don't mind me asking?

• the biggest thing is people always pointing it out, that y'all are diffrent sizes and how odd it looks sometimes. but if y'all like each other its no sweat.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• It's only gonna be weird if you guys make it weird. If you act like you don't give a sh*t about what people say about you being together, then it's not gonna be weird