What is it about your crush or girlfriend/boyfriend that attracted you to them?

What was it about them that made you fall for them? Was it their personality or their looks? Were they even your type or not even close? What it about them that you love?

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my boyfriend at a bar *sigh* lol..but I definitely wasnt looking...was just hanging out with friends who dragged me out that night. Anyway, initial attraction was physical of course...I just liked his look. Not any one particular thing jumped out at me though, I was just drawn to him. When I thought about him afterwards, I realized he seemed so "smooth" and I hate that smooth talking, I can get any girl I want sort of vibe from a guy so I wrote him off.

What really pulled in my attraction was when he called and I listened to his voicemail...he sounded so flustered, and nervous..was tripping over his words and rambling on...and ended it by saying, I sound so ridiculous, I know you're not going to call me back, but it was great meeting you. I was giggling out loud! I called him back right away and he freaked out, was so happy I called and right away asked me out on a date.

When we go out, he still has that smooth, cool, suave vibe to him, but when he talks...hes down to earth, funny, very sweet and tells me every so often how lucky he is to be with me. Its been 2 years now...and he's been that same wonderful guy from our first date to our most recent one.

Ahhh! I'm glad I saw this question...I was kind of upset with him earlier tonight, and now writing this helps me remember how lucky I am too... ... Ahh! I just now called to tell him goodnight, and that I love him and didn't want him to go to sleep worried about me being angry with him ...he seemed so relieved and said he was really happy to hear that :) Thanks a mil for asking this question!

• I loved your answer...=] your boyfriend sounds so cute, I love how he was all smooth until he called, he really liked you a lot!

You're so welcome about the question, thank you for answering!

What Guys Said 1

• Everything you know? We seem to be like a perfect match. Her personality is wonderful, she can be sarcastic and evil or kind and caring. Just like me. We can have verbal sparring matches and end up holding each other and making out. I've known her for a while and I can tell that she is truley comfortable around me, she normally isn't like that around people. I don't know really, we just seem to be perfect. So yea, everything. She is beautiful, witty, smart, and yet playful and fun. So yea lol, I guess I kinda got a little carried away but I really care about her.

What Girls Said 4

• ive heard this before and its true-if you find out someone likes you you start to be attracted to them. This is how it was with me, I kept catching this guy staring at me and then I started to have feelings for him (took a while though) and now I think he is gorgeous and I can't stop thinking about him lol.

• when he was around it was how vulnerable he was. I could tell he was really lonely (far more than he let on) and he showed a different side to me that I had never seen him show in public. It was very different and made me understand him more

• he is fun practical. he knows how to control himself.he is calm and never says a bad word about anybody also he is so sexyyyyyyyyy well viously I love him lol

• he's tall. hot. everyone seems to like him. I catch him watching me sometimes. seems smart. gentlemanlike.