Is underwear a huge turn on for guys?

is lingerie a big turn on? I tried to wear really cute underwear for my ex and he didn't really care for it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm actually not all that big on lingere. I actually enjoy all of the cool printed panties that girls wear a lot more than lacy stuff.

And while I make an effort to notice and appreciate when my girl is doing something for me, I admit that things slip past me sometimes, and I'm sure I've disappointed her at times for not noticing something that she probably throught about for a good while. But she also knows that I don't ignore that stuff on purpose; it's just general male cluelessness about fashion and stuff.

As I said, lingere doesn't really do it for me that much. I like tight, smooth underwear far more than frilly, lacy stuff that's lumpy and full of seams.

Someone posted this link a while back, and I definitely enjoyed the printed ones (Hello Kitty/superhero/sexy saying/star wars/hearts/etc.) more than the lingere:

link

What Guys Said 5

• It's a VERY big turn on for me. A girl in sexy underwear turns me on way more than a copletely nude girl.

Your ex is weird. Obviously it's a total waste to show yourself in sexy underwear to him, so don't do it anymore. Also if he's your ex, stop that anyway.

• no I made an attempt with sexy underwear when we together

• Sometimes no underwear is better than any underwear.

Try it.

• no underwear is a good idea when you don't want panty lines- practicality purposes

• 1. He's your ex, why are you trying to impress him.

2. We don't mind it, we're more concerned about how to get it off

3. If a woman was with you instead of a man, she might have a little more of a reaction to it as women tend to be more critical or complimentary of other women

• 100 % turn on

Your ex is GAY .

• Every guy has their own preferences. Don't worry about it.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's more for the girl to feel sexy but some guys do look at it as eye candy

• my boyfriend's not really into the whole full-lingerie thing, like the costumes? I'm not either, and we have a really similar idea about them - what's the point of putting on clothing when you're just going to take it off? yknow?

he also LOOOVES when I wear sexy/cute underwear! somedays I even chose my underwear for him..

drives him crazy too. :D

• i did that too but my ex didn't appreciate it

• Thats why he is only an X. Don't bother ;) 99,9 % of the guys would care :D

• no when we were together I tried to wear sexy underwear. lol I don't send him pics of me in sexy underwear