Girls, what jeans fit well in the legs, but not giving a muffintop look?

i have a pair of American eagle jeans that fit very nice in my legs, except the waist is so small it gives me a muffintop look. if I go a size up, the legs are so baggy and my butt looks terrible.

what jeans go smaller in the legs and bigger in the waist?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hm, I actually have the opposite problem of you. I have a big ass and thick thighs but a little waist, so a lot of times I will need the extra room in the butt and legs.

And I love American Jeans..figures. I have a thin midsection but even I see that they are a bit borderline in the waist, that if I had any bit of a rounded belly I would have a gross muffin top.

Guess they are better for girls with ass and thighs.

For someone like you with thinner legs...hm. I actually notice that a lot of stores' jeans give me the issue that the legs and ass are too darn small. Maybe try H&M, and a lot of juniors' brands in general seem to run tight in the legs. Try going to various department stores.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I have this same problem, so I like to get jeans from Wet Seal (their store brand ones) because they're super stretchy, they fit me better than any other ones I've tried.

• I wear jeggings most of the time they fit everywhere :)

• Marshalls and Factory 21 is where I shop and they have good jeans.

• the jeans from target!