Is there a certain name for this hairstyle, and do you think it would look good on me?

link

Obviously this hairstyle was on a guy, (the late drummer of Avenged Sevenfold), but I really like it and think it could look nice on a girl too. I'm just not sure if it would match the shape of my face. My face is round and his was more oval.

I know the style consists of a partial faux hawk, layered hair in the front, cut short in the back, and side-swept bangs, but does anyone know if there is a name for this style? Also, feel free to check out my pictures and let me know if you think it would look alright on me. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly don't think it'll frame your face very well. Maybe it's the guy, but the haircut makes his face look "flat" and I'm afraid it might do the same for you too. You have a more prominent brow line that would either highlight it if you have bangs depending on how it is done. You would probably look better if you have your hair parted in the middle and have your hair run down and frame your face making it look longer.

But hey, I'm just a stranger online. You don't have to listen to my opinion if you disagree :) But I hoped this helped

• Sorry, I just went back to check on your pics again, you don't really have prominent brows. I don't know what I was thinking. But I still think it's a tough hair style to pull off.

What Guys Said 2

• I would call it a bed-head, but I know nothing about hair, just that it grows and you can spike it with gel :D

• tbh, imo: that would look awful and I would wonder if you were lesbian.

What Girls Said 2

• It's kind of punk if that's what you're after. Not sure. It looks like you'd need a good supply of hard gel.

• Ew no your too cute for that. Your more of a girlie girl. That long brown hair looks great on you :)

• I'm actually not always that girly... those are just the pictures of me that I think look good. haha. But thank you. :)