I have a bit of a napoleon complex, advice?

Im 5'10, not to short but shorter then most where I live because most people are of german or dutch decent. Anyways I guess some people tend to think smaller males are somehow less masculine, and not as tough.. I hate that so much. I've been in bar fights with guys a half foot taller then me and probably weighing at least 50 more pounds. I don't take anything from anyone. I don't have a hot temper but when someone challenges me its on, and I never backdown. Since I am fitter then most guys I come out on top for the most part. Anyways why do people think they can just walk all shorter males? I believe someones toughness is based on what they can take and what theyre not affraid to do. Am I wrong or is it somehow based on size?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're right about what toughness should be based on, and the funny thing is is that you said that you come out on top most times. Now if these guys are starting fights because of your size, well first of all that just goes to show that they are insecure and need to make themselves feel superior by calling you out for being smaller or shorter. But just think how stupid they must feel for picking on you and then getting their ass kicked from you, who they clearly picked on for not being as big, tall or even manly than them. Now that must make them feel pretty stupid! Plus, being shorter or smaller has probably taught you to be a better man more than you think because it must have taught you to be humble because you see things from a different perspective and you probably don't act superior like most of the other douches you've described. And you probably have a bigger and better heart because you know first hand what its like to be picked on for appearances and your probably more sensitive to other people's feelings for it. Overall you are probably a better man and person for that matter because of what you've learned from your own experiences due to your appearance. I only say all of this because I know firsthand what its like to be in your position, because I was picked on as a kid, plus I'm also short, but I believe that I'm a kinder, more sensitive, humble, and generous person because I care about others' feelings and I don't ever want to put anyone through what I went through.

P.S. 5'10 is not short, I'm from the U.S. and your height is quite normal, you must live with giants, lol

What Girls Said 1

• you're 5'10, why do you even HAVE a napoleon complex? most guys are around your height, your not abnormally short. even tho your around guys who may be like 6'2 or higher your still not "short". you may be shorter than some but you aren't short. I think its all in your head, you see yourself as short so you project that onto others. I doubt a guy is looking at you and thinking your someone he can punk because of your height.

What Guys Said 3

• Get over yourself.

I'm 5'1" and would LOVE your height.

Okay?

If you don't like your height give it to me.

• Yeah I mean are you sure they're actually "walking all over you"? I mean I'm 6'5, but I wouldn't go around calling 5'10 dudes midgets, if anything you should laugh about it.

• The average male height across the anglosphere is 5'9. It sound like you actually have an inferiority complex. You should go and see a psychiatrist if this is causing you to get into physical altercations.