Who thinks Uggs should be banned?

They have got to be the worst looking shoes ever. I never understood why girls think they are cute, they look like Viking Boots. What do girls see in these disgusting shoes? Also why can't girls wear them with their pants over their boots, and why must they fold them down And don't even get me started on girls who wear sweats with Uggs. Don't tell me they are warm, because their are plenty of other stylish boots, that are warm, and don't make you look like a caveman.

Who else thinks Uggs should never be worn by anyone, and should be banned?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really not a fan of them at all - they do make your feet look huge, wide, and like your on a voyage to Alaska.

I got a pair of brown ones as a gift :\ and wear them to make my mom happy :P But they are really warm, and it gets really snowy and cold, so I just utilize them for that - ugh not fashion though.

I like thse boots best - link in respects to heel free boots for busy snow days,

But I prefer wearing boots with heals if appropriate.

And OMFG - I cannot stand the f***ing boots with sweats look - like what the hell? Some lazy chick one day, just threw on some sweat pants and her uggs real quick and rushed out the door. Now all of a sudden it's a fashion? Really?

But lol - if you think that's bad - a lot of girls on my campus wear booty shorts with the uggs.

That's right - BOOTY SHORTS with UGGs.

I'm like...if your going to wear two seasons on your body - at least pick the one's that compliment each other.

Winter and Summer do NOT compliment each other together. lol :P

• Shorts and Uggs are the wrost.

• I could never wear Uggs becuase I'm a guy, but If I was a girl, I would rather lose my toes to frostbite, than wear Uggs lol!

• lol - dude you wouldn't even have to lose your toes - there are so many different (cuter) types of boots out there that keep your feet nice and warm too :P

What Girls Said 7

• These are sins against nature: link

link

In case you were wondering if uggs could get worse...

• WOW my eyes hurt lol.

• They're both pretty bad - but the pink one's are just nauseating.

Boot fashion has just reached an all time low due to those links :P

• And just when you think they can't get any worse...:(...I just vomited.

• I'd like to know who decided that water absorbent boots like uggs were a good idea to even produce. They're made out of suede or knit and have no traction! I'm totally with you we should use them all to start bonfires to keep the homeless warm this winter instead of letting people wear them.

P.S. the vikings wore actual leather boots as compared to the slipper things that are uggs.

• ugh ikr?

I had these nasty white lookin things on my uggz, and they were completely soaked too. Then my aunt's like, oh you have to get the spray for them. Wtf? Why?! They're boots - they're suppose to be for the snow - which is FROZEN WATER lol

• I agree, what is the point of cold weather boots, if you can't wear them in the snow? They are so useless.

• They are hideous.But they are the most comfortable shoes I have worn in years.And my feet are always warm so who really cares if others don't like them.Im warm and comfortable...sounds like a positive investment to me.

• Just don't wear them with your pants tucked in.

• You can wear them with your pants over, that way, it is not an eyesore to everyone.

• Wel that's just it.I don't give a crap what anyone else thinks.When I BUY MY CLOTHING I'm not thinking about anyone else but myself.So I could careless if someone thinks they are hideous.Im all about being comfortable and living my life the way I see fit.Screw everyone else.

• I like them because they are comfy and they are great for snowy areas but I tend to like long leather boots better. I certainly do not think they should be banned.

• I don't think they Northeast. I live in CT so that is all I see on every girl this time of year I serioulsy doubt girls wear them for comfort, it's more like a style they follow like zombies. Even some guys wear them wear I live. Now guys wearing Uggs is something that should be banned, and I think you'll agree with that lol.

• So I'm guessing you think guys can wear Uggs. To me it seems odd being so many girls wear them, but I am not one of those people who thinks it makes guys gay. I think they look odd on anyone.

• It's just a style and trend that is all though this will go out of style one day. Fashion is evolutionary not revolutionary.

• girls clothes are so uncomfortable, let us have something that is comfortable wearing.

• I heard they can cause back problems, how can they be that comfortable. Plus Pajamas are comfortable, but you don't see people wearing them in public. I don't care how comfortabel they are nobody should wear them. I would rather lose my feet to frostbite, before I wore something so ugly.

• That should be illegal. I hate when people wear Pajamas in public, it's so lazy.

• Exactly - like and then I wonder, they probably just slept in those same pajama bottoms, then are going to wear them all day, then sleep in them again :\

• Uggs are just well uhhh Ugly- ooh and don't get me started on crocs :p

• They are f***ing hideous but I am not going to tell other people they can't wear them because I hate them.

What Guys Said 4

• It looks good on girls but THEY HAVE TO KEEP THEM CLEAN. Uggs that are dirty look TERRIBLE.

• I think ugg questions should be banned, does that count?

• On some girls those shoes look pretty good.

• I think they're sexy if it's on the right girl. Snow bunny look with Uggs is teh hawt.