How would you explain why you think a guy or a girl is cute?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well for everyone its different, when I say a guy is cute its either cause he has a kid/baby face. Or he's handsome, nice, polite, considerate of others, doesn't have a big ego, and easy to get along with, and isn't afraid to speack him mind on anything :) just as well when they admit to curlling up on the sofa with a pillow in there arms while watching a scary movie, or laughing at a cartoon that is on disney or something that is kiddish :D That's my definition or my term of a cute guy lol everything is different with in the beholders eye :):):)

What Girls Said 6

• i say the chemistry.i know from the way my boyfriend looked at me that he was cute.its the features of their face.like I love my boyfriend eyes their attractive.

• im attracted to him. he's good looking?

• Depends.. I mean their looks or what?

I mean a guy can say something in which I think makes him look cute..

Their smile, eyes, action, words..

• His face and his attitude also the fact that he can make me laugh out loud.

• He's smart, funny, good-looking, and is into the same things I am. We click, and our brains are in sync. We are twins, basically. My friends say if he was a girl, he'd be me. That's what I think is cute. The question you ask is relative though. I don't have any specifics on the word cut. I just knows what it takes for me to be into a guy.

• Uh, the guy I like has the most adorable smile ever. He doesn't smile all that often, but when he does, his mouth goes crinkly and so do his eyes, and his grin is just really wide. IDK, it sounds awful being explained haha.

What Guys Said 0