Girls do you prefer stubble on a guy? Or clean shaven?

I'm just wondering becuase it seems like girls these days like stubble on a guy.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• It really depends on the guy for me. Some guys look better clean shaven, but generally I like some scruff on a guy. Like a few days of growth and/or some facial hair he always keeps. And I like how it feels on my skin. =]

• as far as looks go, it kinda depends. If the guy can grow a full beard and it isn't blond, he can pull off stubble. There's something about a clean shaven guy, he just looks soft and cuddly. Also, when my boyfriend has stubble and we're making out or just kissing a lot throughout the day, it really hurts :(

• Stubble! Not sure why, but I just like the way it looks.

• Stubble a.k.a scruff as I call it is very sexually arousing lol.

But it depends on the guy some look better clean shaven. :)

• I prefer clean shaven most of the time, but every now and then a little scruff looks good to change things up.

• A guy's stubble give's me hives...literally. I would prefer clean shaven but only for that reason...

• It depends on the guy's face. Some guys look sooooooo sexy and manly with stubble, others look better when clean shaven :)

• it really depends on the guy...but for kissings sake prlly clean. also I don't know if the hair would add to him giving me oral or would just make it scratchy lol

• Really depends on the guy my guy just has a little and I think it looks sexy on him, he's growing a berd right now which I don't like but it's his face as long as it's not ya know irritating to my skin when we make out or when he gose down on me I don't really mind if he has stubble.

• Don't really care hey :)

• i like both, but stubble on a guy is good when kissing because it feels good lol but it doesn't really matter to me

• I like when guys have some scruff, but clean shaven is good too

• no I hate any kind of facial hair. too itchy and gives the hobo look. I like a nice smooth face

• if its rugged looking I love it if its a beard then its a no go for me but yea stubble is OK with me

• A bit of stubble is perfect!

• I love stubble! :) it's hot!

• Both are sexy, however, I think clean works best for most men. Cause I think some guys can't pull off the stubble (it looks terrible on them), but most can pull it off. It's okay if you go a few days without shaving, but if you're hitting weeks, then no, just no.

• I liked stubble on guys until the other day. I was kissing my boyfriend and the next day I had a burn on my face. So I made him shave. lol I like the look though.

• I actually am liking stubble now.

What Guys Said 1

• couldn't care less right now, cut my chin shaving today so you'll be getting a stubbly CarelessWhisper for a while