What do you think of blackmilk leggings?

link if you google search them they have heaps of different designs and patterns etc..

I think some of their leggings are really cool but others are a bit :/ I've always wondered what other people think about them, so what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• ooh I saw a girl in the beetlejuice ones on street boners link look at the caption and the comments-nuff said.

What Guys Said 1

• I think the Beetlejuice leggings are sexy

What Girls Said 5

• Though I'd love to have a pair or two of some of those, they are way to expensive for me. More high fashion then anything in my eyes. Where are the knock-offs? :D

• I have three pairs of the leggings (purple galaxies, blue galaxies, and bees), a dress (Sick of Men), and a swimsuit (ribs) and they are FANTASTIC. Awesome quality, eye-catching, unique, and totally wearable! Especially amazing with Jeffrey Campbell shoes. The price is 100% worth it, because of their gorgeousness, quality, and the fact that they are handmade in Brisbane, Australia, instead of having the work outsourced to China!

• I personally love them and I've wanted to get quite a few pairs ever since I first discovered Black Milk. Yes, they're expensive but they're well worth it.

• Coolest leggings ever. I really like the galaxy ones and the leg one, but they are so expensive. Thanks for introducing them to me, now I must ask for a pair for Christmas :) (not sure if my parents are willing to fork over $75 for a pair of leggings)! Which ones do you like?

• Not really any of their current collection I really want the burnt velvet leggings.

• Those look so cool! Too bad they don't sell it anymore. :(

• I don't really like most of those.

Also they are a bit expensive.