Guys! opinion about pale skin, black hair plus black eyeglass frames?

my skin is pale, and its winter. I don't want to go to a tanning bed because of the high risk of skin cancer, my hair would be damaged if I bleached it and everyone says this is the right color for me. is this so bad? the tanning creams leave marks everywhere. I don't know if this makes me unattractive

Most Helpful Guy

• beauty these days is about looking like a generic clone. Fake tan is one of the worst crimes a woman can commit. Usually the people who are most vocal about this are the ones I would least entrust to questions concerning what true nature of beauty is. I'm sure you are beautiful as you are. Just be natural and yourself.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't like black hair with pale skin. Its really hot. I can't think straight. I should have stayed away from women like this, but like an idiot, I married one.

• Sounds great 8)

I love black hair

I hate fake tan (and I don't really like to much of the 'real' one, except the person was born with it)

So I don't see a problem there.

• Eff that depends on how you act/dress. Plus being cute can't hurt anything. Hell if a girl was decent lookin, good personality, but was a ghost like casper and wore 10inch thick lense glasses. I would still lay some pipe in her plumbing.

• Black hair and pale skin is prob the best combination

• I think pale skin is beautiful. I can tell a fake and bake girl from a mile away and it's not very attractive to me at all.

• I don't think it's bad. I can be a beautiful combination.

What Girls Said 1

• That's beautiful. Embrace the way you were made, don't conform to unrealistic society standards. :) (I'm pale too,btw! woot!)