Do you find the face to be the most important?

I find that no matter how hot a girls body is, if she does not have a good-looking face I can't date her. And I suppose people are going to answer with this, so I'll add that even if she has an amazing personality, if her face is ugly, I can't date her.

If she has a bit of fat on her, and a hot face, hot personality then I will date her. If she has a hot body, face and personality I will date her. She does have to have depth, otherwise she is just a good bang.

However, even if she has a hot body, a great personality, a good head on her shoulders, I will not date her if she has an ugly face.

just wondering if anyone else finds the face the most important.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I'd go for the butterface first myself.

Which is good, that we don't all like the same thing.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds normal to me. It's an evolutionary fact that we go for what we find attractive. Whatever that may be. ;) Personally I go for it all. :D

What Guys Said 2

• I will always notice a girl's face first so yes I'd say it's the most important. I don't think it's that close either.

• not me, were not all flawless.