How short is TOO short?

girls what's your cut-off point in height for finding men attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• It will all depend on how tall the girl is! My shorter friends are fine with guys being their height so about 5'4 or 5'5, myself and a few of my other friends are between 5'7-5'9 so we will not date a guy that it shorter than 5'11 or 6 feet. It all depends and will vary with the height of the girl

• I am 5'10 and when I date girls who are 5'7' they wear heels to tower over me... Why do girls wear huge heels if they like being shorter then their man.

• cause heels are sexy! and slimming!, don't worry too much about it. there are plenty of chicks that will date a guy who is 5'10! that's a good height babe no worries!

What Girls Said 18

• I typically like it when a guy is taller than me, but it's not at all a deal breaker if he's shorter. I'm only 5'2, so it's not hard to be taller than me. :p Height is one of those things that isn't really important. The last guy I dated was 6'4, and I dated one guy who was barely taller than me. Personality and being a gentleman matter way more than height ever would.

• There is no such thing as too short, no matter what hight you are there will a person who will except you the way you are. You can't change it so all you can do is except yourself the way you are. I don't have a cut off point, but I tend to go out with people my height(5'8"), mostly cause that's the average height of guys in my area.

• less than 5'8. 5'8 is my cutoff but I'll go out with a guy whos that tall if he's really cute

• i don't care about height,as long as he doesn't look like a kid,i mean I have nothing against guys who look like kids,i'm just not attracted to them..

• Like 5'8 because I'm 5'7 and I would like for them to be slightly taller. Though I would date someone who was my same height.

• I'm 5'7 so at least my height is preferable.

• 5'7 ft...because that's my height...I like guys my height or taller usually

• Well I'm about 5'10 so I like really tall guys. Over 6'2 perferably. I can wear heels and they are the perfect height for dancing and kissing and stuff.

• Shorter than me.

• well considering I'm tall for a girl I need someone taller than me or the same height but at least taller than 5'11

• my height is too short because I wear high heels

• i like tall guys over 6'3. my exes were 6'6 and 6' and now my boyfriend is 6'2 and 3/4. I won't go anything under 6 feet

• a little bit shorter than me is fine (im 5'3) but guys down your boobs gets a little freaky!

• Well I'm 5"1 the shortest I usually find attractive is about 5"5 but it really depends on the guy.

• I'm 5"1 so 5"8 and up, 5"6-5"7 may be passable but I need him to be taller than me in heels. The ideal height for me is somewhere between 5"9 and 5"11, so he's not a giant over me but he looks tall enough. Though I do find guys over 6 feet really really sexy, it isn't exactly an essential for me.

• For me it would be 5'7 if I'm the type of girl who would wear heels all the time cause I don't want to feel like a giant when I'm wearing them.

But since I'm not that type of girl, I would say 5'4 cause I am only 5'2 ish to 5'3 ish. :) Guess being short has it's benefits, cause generally guys are taller than 5'2.

• depands on the girl's height.

but generally 5'5

• 5'6" I am 5'3" and I have to be able to wear 3" heals without towering over him.

What Guys Said 1

• depends on the country. In Holland, 6'2 is average height.

• I have never heard of a place with an average height of 6'2' where did you get your source?

• being below the average doesn't mean you are too short though XD , it's not because I walk around in holland with my 5'7" that a 5'4" girl will think , oh he's too short because he's shorter than 6'2" :p

I suppose it all depends on the height of the girl , you can't generalize it :D

• Look down page for Netherlands

link