Do I look "different"? =/ (please read & answer)

Im not the kind of girl to COMPLAIN I'm ugly, I NEVER ask people if I'm pretty or ugly , & its not like wen some one tells me I reply with ""ahh no I'm not I'm not I'm rreally not ew how can you say that"" lol na(wats the point because if I was, nobody would really tell me) & I know confidence is key to a happy life..which I can pull off faking that I like myself, but underneath I HATE the way I look like...every little thing I wish I can change, I would love to have some1 elses face. I mean I'm fun I kno && I know I have a great personallity, and that's good but I still want that special someone to think I'm the most beautiful person on earth and its not possible if ur actually not pretty..not even personallity can make you look good if you really dont..

sometimes people tell me I'm pretty or beautiful or wtv..& I always feel like theyr lying or making fun of me, or feel bad for me so I feel weird wen I say aww thankyou

***a lot of people for no reason sometimes approach me & tell me "wen you get older you are going to be beautiful" & my ex said that 2...wats that supposed to mean?

***a gey guy told me I look "different, not pretty not ugly"

***my mom mentions I'm not pretty sometimes

***a lady approached me on the train and said "aww wow you look very different from everybody and very unique" is that good?

can someone just tell me what they think as they see my pics..what kind of image do I leave? because some people say I look mean :( && I'm the least mean person EVER

im really tired of being depressed..i can't even sleep sometimes and I see how pretty girls are all over my boyfrend and everyone starts laughing at me<--------i NEVER TOLD ANYBOY ANY of this, ever and never wud...thats why I am looking for help here...

it won't hurt my feelings if you tell me I'm ugly, actually it will make me feel much better to know the truth the plain truth, because it would be easier to accept my self knowing what I'm facing

Most Helpful Girl

• You look a little European-ish. That's why people say you look different, but they just can't figure out what that little difference is. You are very pretty and your mom should definitely not be saying any other than that, so don't listen to her when she says things that put you down. And the gay guy - he is gay. He looks at guys. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but I don't think that he would judge your appearance the same as a straight guy. You are a beautiful lady, do not let anyone make you doubt that. Be confident in who you are, because even the most beautiful person alive would be overlooked if she didn't believe and know that she is amazing.

What Guys Said 2

• Look I'm just a old fart lol Ill be honest with ya.I loved your hair and eys a lot you have great lips and skin the only thing I didn't like it where your moe is, I guess if it was like cindy the model was it would be better, you could have it removed but then youd be just ever other pertty women out there and what see ment was that your very pertty and Unique. really its not a bad thing. Hell I think your hott myself.But when it all comes down to it the only vote counts is yours I hope you figer thAt out soon. Ray

• Oh I for got to say your mother is totaly wrong, Is she not as prety as you are and maybe alittle jellous of your good looks ? that what it sounds like to me. oh ya as for the moe I also have one on my jaw. I've always heard they was a beauty mark. like I said if you didn't have youd look juat like all the rest. I like that your differnt you should too

• Wow thanx I appreachiate ur honesty a lot :)

• WTF UR SO HOT BUT I NOTICE THAT You DON"T LOOK VERY BEAUTFUL WHEN UR SAD LIKE UR FIRST THREE PICS You LOOK KINDA MEAN IN THERE BUT IN UR OTHER THREE PICS UR SO FREEEKIN HOT ESPICIALLY THE ONE WITH THE GUY

FORGIVE ME FOR CAPITALIZING EVERYTHING THERE IS STH WRONG WITH MY PC

• Wow thanx for the honesty :) actually the first 3 look worst because I'm not wearing like eyeliner an d mascara lol

• LOL maybe that's it. but I really think that when ur uncomfortable even if ur faking a smile,u won't look as beautiful as you really r.so don't let anybody let you down,and always mention how hot you are and even brag about it! good luck hun!

i fixed the laptop :-)

• Oh,i 4got 2 mention this,if you wanna boost ur self-confidence you may wanna try newlooks every once\while,u know what I mean,like changing ur hair colour(black will look sexy on u),or wearing diffrent styles.

u should also get yourself new cool friends,trust me u'll feel much much more confident cos it seems that the only problem you have is the people around u. you may also get anew boyfriend (call me) ;-) LOL

What Girls Said 7

• You're not ugly at all, you just don't look like the typical American girl. You actually look a little Eastern European, which is why people say "different" - they just don't know how to classify it. Girls from Eastern Europe (Bratislava, the Czech Republic, etc.) often have striking and pronounced features, which is the case with you. This is definitely not a bad thing; one of my cousins only dates girls from these countries because he thinks that they are the most beautiful.

• ohhhhh girl you are pretty! Forget all of them haters you are very pretty! And I wouldn't even worry about that . And you just need to relize that for your self! Look in the mirror and find out what you love most about your self and then flaunt it and play up all your assests. And maybe change up wardrobe if you still are feeling self concious!

• Your really pretty but you seriously need to smile in those pics!;)

thats so sad,y would ur mum say somthing like that?

• Giiiiiiiirly...u are so so so beautiful,really!Ur blue eyes,ur clear skin,blond hair,ur cute face ,u are very very beautiful.I swear! I'm from Ukraine,and you really look like one of my friends,a typical Eastern European-type,be proud!Those are the most specific beauties I think...

• what are you talking about your beautiful! I have major self-esteem issues no where near you. I do the same thing, look at pretty girls in amazment

• Well I kno how it feels :(ive been depressed 4 years over it, after I discovered makeup and a hair straightener lol

& what you talking about its not like you don't get girls :)

• Aww I'm sorry to hear that. You should feel better about yourself because you are gorgeous and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

• You AGAIN with this! aggg If you think ur ugly then you are. If you think ur beautiful-everyone else will too

• Well I just saw your pics and you're not ugly at all.

In fact I think you remind me of some known actress or something but can't tell you which right now...

What I think that's weird is people like that lady on the train saying things like that. It's just... random much? And what's with your mother saying you're not pretty? She shouldn't be doing that because one: it's not true, and two: a mother is supposed to try and make you feel better, not lower your self steem any more.

• Thanx :) & lol I probably know who ur talking about..its heidi montan or something from the hills.....and actually that's why I started feeling ugly in the first place because I looked at her pics & I even recognize the similarities, but I just think she's the ugliest person ever lol :(

• Lol you made me feel better :)

thanx a lot<3

• You're welcome :)

but there's nothing to thank, you ARE pretty ^^