How do you do it ladies?

How do you walk in high heels and make it look so easy?! I can't walk in high heels to save my life, I am a too young to wear them, but I like to practice walking in them, but it's so hard! How do you women do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Practice, lots of it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• Well I was an Irish dancer for several years and we have to dance on our toes. I found then that when I first walked in high heels it was very easy. Really, it's just putting your weight on the balls of your feet and pretending you're walking on your toes. So first, I would just walk around the house on your toes :)

• I don't do it. :)

• well how I've been taught is to walk with one foot in front of the other but that's how iv been taught

• I've been wearing heels daily since I was 15, I started with 2 inch thick heels and wedges (before I found comfortable heels I couldn't walk in them) and I wore them everyday till me feet got used to them.

• Practice. and do not try 6 inch heels w. no experience. you have to try 1 inch, and when you're comftorable with 1 inch go onto 2, and so on... I can walk in 6 inch heels for hours and not feel pain cause my feet are used to it

• Really it's just practice. Muscle memory

• practice makes perfect. you have to break in the heels then practice walking around on different surfaces... on smooth floors, on carpeting, up the stairs, down the stairs, quick-paced, etc. just keep practicing. you just have to train your feet into getting used to being arched at such an angle.