Girls what are your sizes? (waist, bust, hips)

I'm a 35 waist, 25 hips, and 34 bust. I'm what would be considered an hourglass, just on a thinner scale. I love my body a lot because even tho I'm skinny, I still have a feminine figure and I'm very toned so I look extremely healthy but my agency recently told me to lose an inch from my waist... it kind of annoyed me I thought 25 was small enough

Most Helpful Guy

• You should be annoyed. If you read books and articles about "behind-the-scenes" in agencies, you'll discover there are a lot of sick people who run and manage those companies.

Before you lose an inch -- on the advice of an agency that may be responsible for eating disorders in women -- consider your health first.

• your right, and thanks:) I've decided I'll just work harder to be healthier and exercise my stomach more, instead of actually dieting. and if it doesn't work... then I'll just stay a 25 and my agency can deal with it:)

What Guys Said 2

• 28 inch waist... 16 inch arms and I have no clue what a bust is.

• 28-21-44

What Girls Said 8

• Bust: 31''

Waist: 24''

Hips: 31

I believe that is accurate-- unless I have gained any weight recently (which I haven't noticed.)

As for your agency... you truly need to consider your health before attempting to slim on their orders.

• I'm really bored so I actually just measured for my first time ever...smh. Lol. I'm 34-24-34 and I'm really skinny so I think you're definitely small enough. Your agency sounds like they're pushing way too far.:/

• 32 - bust

24 - waist

38 - hips

• 38-24-39.

• 0.0 that's a really nice body! I'm jealous haha

• hips-36

waist-26

bust-35

• 34 (bust), 26 (waist), 39 (hips). I'm working on slimming my waist even more (you can already slightly see my ribs, so I'm thinking I may just have a large rib cage :-/) and slimming my thighs. I like my butt though :)

P.S. Don't commit to an agency that wants you to ruin your already perfect self :)

• How are you gonna lose thw inch? I'm sure your beautiful:) I was jw because I'm looking for ways to get a slimmer waist as well. And slimmer back! Ur agency should love you the way you r!

• im trying to tighten my core. and just do more exercise in general . its difficult because I already exercise so much, but my plan is to (after practices) to do one mile everyday. but really intensely, like sprinting haha. and then lots of planks, crunches, ect. I'm also changing my eating habits just a wee bit but mostly focusing on exercising

• 36-28-39, not sure.