My Secret Belly Button Ring?

I'm 16 and most people view me as VERY innocent. I don't understand why. Maybe the big brown eyes and lack of cuss words. But I'm planning on getting my belly button pierced. I feel like most guys, boyfriends, whatever, will think its sexy and a pleasant surprise. I'm not planning on showing anybody, and I AM doing it because I have wanted it science I was 13. I just don't want it to jeopardize a future relationship. Guys, would you find a secret belly button ring sexy, or be upset?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• i don't like belly piercings. kinda looks slutty lol.

but if you really wanna do it, then it's your choice ;)

• I had a similar experience , I meet a girl like you and didn't know she had her belly button pierced and when I found out was surprised and found it really sexy on her. its cool when a girl has secret piercings you don't know about. at your age its pretty normal for a girl to have it pierced so don't think anyone is going to be too upset

• It's slutty and a turn off for me personally.

What Girls Said 3

• Go for it, why not? I always thought belly button piercings were kinda cool. If a guy has a problem with it for whatever reason, he'll have to get over it or something I guess.

• first of I don't really think that guys care about it cause I have mine done and it never really mattered but if your going to pierce you belly button make sure your doing it for yourself not just to get guys attention

• lol, you sound so desperate to please men...it's a little pathetic.

I got a belly button ring spur of the moment and to be honest, I miss being able to rub my flat, smooth belly without having to worry about the peircing. It hurts terribly at first to the point where you can't even sleep in some positions and sometimes pus comes out of it because the skin is fighting an infection. You can't take nice, warm, long soothing bubble baths for a long time. So basically, my point here is that, you're trying so hard to please guys, whom most of don't give a sh*t, for something you may regret.