Guys, what do you think about makeup?

I'm just curios to know what you think of makeup? do you like it or not? I personally hate a lot of makeup and only wear eye makeup cover up and lip gloss. but lip gloss tht is like white and you can't see it. so what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's fine if it's put on sparingly

What Guys Said 4

• i think a girl looks best all natural, but some make-up can help. a lot of make up is not unattractive, unless I can tell there is a lot of make up, but usually I have a hard time telling if a girl is wearing make up (except for eye make-up)

• done subtly it's fine; but I hate seeing girls obsess about their makeup when they look amazing even without it

• What most of us hate is that cheek crap...mascara is fine but eyeliner can be overdone, some eyebrow pencil is OK but can be overdone...I don't like any of that cheek stuff..concealer and really hate foundation & bronzer

• I prefer no makeup. Some Is OK. I mean if it's all to attract a guy and then the guy sees you without makeup his attraction to you may change. Why not be real from the beginning? :)

What Girls Said 2

• White lip gloss? That sounds really creepy. Don't you mean clear?

• Ummmmm I makeup cover up and lip gloss is like all the mar up there is lol