Do you consider yourself attractive?

Has this helped you get dates?

No mister question checker, my question is not too short. It is just long enough and I get plenty of compliments about my question size.

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly, I love your filler bit to get the question length higher :P

Secondly... I don't regard myself as ugly but I DEFINITELY don't think I'm attractive... I am thankful for the features I have, but like most people, don't you always want to change some things?

I wish I was different in many ways, and if I thought I was attractive I probably wouldn't wish those things. So, no I don't think I am.

What Girls Said 14

• I don't think I'm UNATTRACTIVE. But I think I'm relatively average. I have my attractive days, and my bad days, so on average I end up somewhere in the middle. As far as getting dates, no, not really, haha. Guys don't show a whole lot of interest in me, as a general rule. The little interest I do get is sexual, I don't really get guys wanting to actually date me and get to know me. So meeting and getting together with my ex was really random and unexpected because someone being into me like that just doesn't happen to me. Since breaking up, the only legitimate interest I've received since then is a friend of my best friend who told her he was interested in getting to know me, and had heard from my friend's sister that I need a good guy in my life for once. Something like that. I've only met him once, so I'm open to it, just wary. I feel strange about attention like that because I'm not accustomed to it, and I'm still hurting, so it's hard for me to trust.

• I consider myself average and like myself. My satisfaction with myself does help me get dates because I'm not afraid of being rejected nor am I eternally discouraged by being rejected :p

I like myself enough to know that someone out there will like me, too lol

• Yes, I believe I am an attractive woman. There are certain parts of me that I like. There are certain days that I look great. Overall, I love the person that I am.

But everyone else's tastes and ideas differ.

It is not because "I know I am attractive" gets me dates, but rather the fact that I have confidence in who I am that does. The saying goes, "people will the adopt the attitude that you have about yourself".

• I consider myself relatively attractive. I am a bit sick these days, so I am not a as cute as I use to be. :)

• I am happy with my looks, and I tend to receive compliments about them. But instead of dates, I normally get secret admirers from afar.

• yeah, I consider myself attractive.

• Yes. I am comfortable in my skin. :)

• I don't consider myself attractive because I never have dates... so it doesn't help me to get dates... it's a vicious circle :(

• why do I get so many down votes... I'm just telling my story

• Why are you curious?

• Maybe curious is the wrong word. Excited is the better word.

• average. and no it doesn't help me do get dates, I actually never had a date...

• Yes. I've been asked out a few times even though I've never actually had a proper boyfriend or been on a date. I'm picky and I know it.

• I don't think I'm beautiful but definitely pretty good looking and have a nice body - better then most women 1/2 my age. I think it helps me get dates but also can attract the wrong type of person...like a guy that just wants to sleep with me. I've had my share of stalkers, too, so sometimes it's a pain in the a**. I have a guy right now that texts and emails me constantly and I consider him a friend and that's it but he just won't quit and then gets weird and pi**ed that I won't text/email back.

I also happen to love cars and it makes for good convo and guys like that. But I pretty much won't date a guy that knows less about cars than I do. Lol

• i'm attractive. but my shyness doesn't add to that

• i think I'm quite attractive on most days :p

(felt good saying that because I really hate bragging)

• yes, I consider myself to be above average.

What Guys Said 11

• Slightly above average; thus, I'm not really.

• I am not attractive. I don't like several factors, and I have never had a girlfriend.

• There's SOME days where I feel pretty damn sexy but I think I'm the only one that thinks that of myself. There's also some days where I think I look like poo. Either way I don't get dates and that's what matters.

• I'm not "cute", I'm "mysterious". That being said, I'm average. And damn fine with it, too.

• yeah , I consider myself about an 8 , but It doesn't help me get less nervous around girls XD

• I think I'm attractive, it's just that my body isn't perfect, and I'm a bit shy... :/

• i'm not attractive don't get me wrong I love myself but the reason I don't think I'm attractive because I never get girlfriend in my life.

• ah on my good days I'm confident

• I consider myself average I guess. Being black I feel only a small portion of girls find me attractive.

• I don't believe people find someone less attractive because he/she is black..

• It could be because of your character or the way you present yourself, but it's not because of your race.

• I think it plays a part in it. Either way I find myself average at best.

• Me, attractive? pfft. No.

• I view my looks as a positive.