Should a short guy ever ask out/approach a taller girl?

I like this girl who is taller than me. It wouldn't be so bad if I was tall and she was taller than me. But I'm short and she is taller than me. I'm around 5'4''/5'5'' so I guess that makes her around 5'7''-5'8''ish without heels. Should I ask her out/approach her? Should a short guy ever dare to ask out/approach a girl who is taller than him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ive see pairing where the guy is shorter before so it's not unheard of. I will warn you though, height is at the top of the list of physical features that are important to women (I learned this in a class). Most consider it a dealbreak if he doesn't meet her height criteria. Of course some women don't have a height criteria so you never know.

What Girls Said 4

• yes you should. you never know. I dated a guy shorter than me

• What is age but a number? The same goes to height! It has nothing to do with age difference, religious beliefs, color, race, sex, and height.

What is meant to be is meant to be!

:)

• If you really like her, don't let height stop you. There is much more to you than your height.

• nothing wrong with that. My mom is taller than my dad.

What Guys Said 2

• 5'4"? You're a damn giant. Don't worry about it, big guy.

My wife is also 5'8" without heels.

I'm 5'1"

It works. She is glad she doesn't feel the need to wear heels.

And... when we're in bed height doesn't matter as much.

That's the best part.

• Approach whoever the hell you want. You never know, she might exclusively only like short guys.