How do you feel about/What do you think of girls with tongue piercings?

My mother asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I told her I wanted to get my tongue pierced. At first she said no but then she said she would think about it. I have a septum piercing and a tongue web piercing, along with two tattoos so I don't understand why she is hesitant about the tongue piercing.

I think the reason she isn't sure about it is because she's afraid of how people will see me if I have my tongue pierced.

I want my tongue pierced because it isn't visible. It's a piercing that can easily be hidden so getting a job won't be difficult. My other two piercings are also easy to hide. That's why I got them. I explained this to my mother and she still won't budge.

So, what do you think about girls with tongue piercings?

I'm 17 btw.

Most Helpful Guy

• It means you give good bj's. It's kinda like a tramp stamp.

• So, would you assume the girl was a slut?

Like, I have other piercings so I would hope that people would just see it as another piercing. It would be different if it was the only piercing I had...

• My assumption would be that she is easier than most girls, but no not a total throw-herself-at-every-guy whore.

What Guys Said 3

• Tongue piercings are sexy ;)

• I personally don't care for it.

• I think that they can be very cute.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly I think it's trashy.

• It is so visible..when you open your mouth. In all honesty I think they are absolutely disgusting.

• They're not visible unless you talk with your mouth wide open like :O

I know people that have them and I didn't realize they had them until they told me.