Caps inside an office workplace?

Okay quick question, so recently I noticed my boss wearing a cap like he wears it everyday and were inside an office, and one of my coworkers too, I was wondering why you guys wear caps, why are you used to it?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's the boss. Don't question him.

What Guys Said 3

• Not sure, I suppose they're just used to it being part of their style. Seems odd to wear it indoors unless he's balding and doesn't want to show it. Hats and sunglasses indoors are two of those social norms that I agree with and I don't know why. Tell him to take his hat off inside :)

• diffrent style and sometime possible hiding a bald spot..who knows. I do it cause I look good in caps. well at least that's what I was told

• I find it hard to believe that they're wearing baseball hats in an office since that's not allowed. However, if it's outside of an office, it could be for any number of reasons. I know I'll wear one because it keeps my head warm while showing off what sort of teams I like.

What Girls Said 0