Forearm tattoos, what do you think?

For those of you who like tattoos what do you think of forearm tattoos?

Something like this:

link

I want a tattoo that says "A prayer for the wild at heart kept in cages..." but I don't know where I want it.

Most Helpful Guy

• "A prayer for the wild at heart kept in cages..."

What's the meaning behind it? What's the message you want to send with it?

• I feel as though many people would actually enjoy life more if they didn't have "cages" the cage really depends on the person, but they could be caged by fear or by another person in their life or by society. So this tattoo would be for my hope that myself and others can break free from their cages and learn to live their life without being restrained.

• Sounds really beautiful, awesome and good hearted. Do it!

What Guys Said 6

• HOT!

• Yeah I like that. Girls with tattoos are just hot in general.

• Tattoos are cool, but for messages I rather prefer symbols, hieroglyphs or runes instead of letters, to make it look more artistic and mysterious not just plain, easy readable words - kinda makes the wearer seem like a graffiti wall or something.

• Lame...imo.

• Sure, why not.

• The permanence makes it a bad idea.

What Girls Said 3

• I think they're sexy!

• i don't think its a good idea. get it somewhere where you can cover it.

• Well her tattoos are nice but the problem is there permanent. There cool and all now but when your sixty they may look rediculas. Not only that what about in a few years? What you like today you may not like next year. Just something to think about. I have nothing against them. There just not something you can easily remove if one day you decide you no longer like them.

• Live in the moment I suppose

• Yes that is true. I always tend to over think things, lol. They are nice especially the ones on your link.