What haircuts/color should I get?

Look at my pics.

Right now, my hair is not as light as the pics. It is a very ashy, dirty blond, and I want it very pretty and light blond, because it's really plain in winter and makes me look washed out.

Also, if a certain haircut could look good, could you tell me an actress name or something?

Link pictures please, I need help!

PS. I want to keep it long and blond. My hair is almost always wavy or curly, so keep that in mind.

Please help! I'm so stuck! I need advice. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it blond, maybe more highlights

link ...although it's not that different from what you have now

link ...or maybe a side bang

What Guys Said 2

• I think for you, either a darker or a lighter shade of blond would look beautiful. I don't really know of any pictures or anything but all I can say is whatever you choose will look brilliant, I guess you just have that look lol

• Don't change anything.

• I said, it looks a lot differet currently, those photos are from the summer when I had the sun to lighten it. Now its really ashy and dark and uncolorful.

What Girls Said 2

• get a darker shade on the bottom and get some bangs and co crazy with layers so you can have more waves in your hair

• I like Blond for you ;)