Would my hip be a good place for a 1st tattoo?

i stand at 5.5, I weigh 155 , I wear 11 pants & dress. also what are some good small tattoo ideas & where would you recommend me to get a tattoo?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to work on getting thinner before you start getting tats. Spend the $ on a copy of P90X. You'll be a different person in 90 days

• 90 days eh? 3 months. how much is it? lol I've been wanting to get it!

• huh.. I'll look into it. I have this stomach pooch I can't get rid of! I know there's one for hardcor cardio.

• Yeah, that one's called Insanity. It's far too intense. P90X has a series of Cardio, Kenpo, Weights, Yoga, Abs - it's worth it. Sorry to be so gung ho about it all.

What Guys Said 3

• id suggest getting your 1st somewhere less sensitive. like your arm, so you know what your getting yourself into. got my 1st tat on my ribs worst spot ever. never again will I have a tattoo gun touch my rib skin. I now have 4 tattoos 3 on my arms and 1 obviously on my ribs. have gotten all my tattoos done professionally and haven't had to pay a cent for the them.

• Hip is OK, but don't go too small. Get something proportionate for the body location. I have a couple of playboy bunnies on my arms, and my only regret is I didn't get them done a little bigger.

• your tat should be a gold's gym logo.

What Girls Said 3

• Why do we need to know your measurements? lol.

• cuz some chubby people don't look good with certain tattoos in certain places

• No. Just no.. link

• hip... ehhh, remember that one day you might have kids, pregnancy causes the skin to stretch.

• so where should I get one? I want it small lol

• i just want 2 get a small simple 1 just 2 see if I can handel it, just 2 try it

• Hmmm. Well, it's your body. It hurts but it's bareable.