Is this body type attractive or a bit too flabby? :p

link

Tank q 4 the answers. <3

Lmao it's not me xDD just around what I am..:p

Thank you for the answers gave me a good idea of where I am ^-^

Most Helpful Guy

• Lose the extra pounds and you'll feel much better about yourself. Kudos for the courage to post your pic for open criticism. Get yourself P90X for Xmas or whatever. In 90 days you'll be a new toned you. It works. Just do a Youtube search on before and after pics.

What Guys Said 10

• Looks good. My rule of thumb is that the bigger the body the bigger the breasts should be. It adds to the full figured image of a woman. If that body had A or B cups it wouldn't look as attractive. However, if you're a petite frame then A and B cups can look very attractive because it compliments your figure.

• The body type is fine BUT I would tone up the stomach area.

• Actually you're skinny for my tastes. Nice hair. It's hot. Your head is rather square and black though. Better get that looked at.

• I agree with everyone else - carrying a bit too much weight around the stomach and waist, but looking good apart from that.

• Not too bad. A little stomach pudge, but there are a lot of guys that like that.

• Its attractive. Would you look better if you dropped 10 lbs? Yes. But you look good.

• honestly I like this more than a girl with a 6pack or a more toned mid section

• Looking good but if you work on burning stomach fat and toned your legs you'd be very fine.

• If she toned up a bit she would have a hot as hell figure, still looks good though

• Attractive but room for improvement. Tone up a bit.

What Girls Said 3

• the arms,legs and breasts look fine,but the stomach is a bigger than it should be,it looks disproportionate

• Good sized boobs, arms a bit chunky, stomach/waist too fat, fat thighs. Nice calves. Average.

• that bathing suit top does nothing for you...you need just a triangle top and let the girls show alittle more... honestly I think you look pretty dang good other than your swim suit choice! lol