Which sexy holiday lingerie do you think looks sexier?

I want to surprise my boyfriend with something sexy for Christmas and I want to make sure I really knock his socks off. So which of these do you guys think is the hottest?

First: link

Second: link

Third: link

Fourth: link

• First
  • Second
  • Third
  • Fourth

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind of depends on your body. What is your best feature? What drives him wild? And what are you basic measurements?

• He likes my ass, I think my measurements are 37 (bust), 29 (waist), and 34 (hips)... not 100% sure on that though I'd have to check at home

• Probably Christmas Eve

• And it will be a very merry Christmas indeed! Please update us with his reaction! :P

I'd suggest keeping the hat, skirt and stockings on for the first round. That'd be so hot.

What Guys Said 8

• i like the second most , tight and not too revealing , probably also just like the girl that is wearing it best lol

I like green , the belt and not too much stupid white fur :D

• All are good. It should be red though.

Although green is good.

Coz if it is red, he may get turned off like he is f***ing santa claus...

Once my girlfriend (star wars freak) wore a darth vader mask and it was SUCH a turnoff. lol

• It's between 2 and 1...i like the green.

I say the 2nd one...it shows just the right amount of skin. :)

• i like 3 and 4. Def not 2

• thanks for answering!

• 1st and 3rd are hott...provided you carry it well~!

• Thanks for your opinion :)

• Second in red or third.

• The first one just looks slutty...go with number three!

• None. get something that isn't holiday specific so he/you can enjoy it year round.

• I already have plenty of non-holiday stuff. I want something holiday themed to surprise him with.

• Well, good luck regardless. You're a good Girlfriend for being willing to dress up for her guy. We appreciate stuff like that tremendously.

• Thanks :)

What Girls Said 4

• If I had someone to surprise, I would make a big red bow around my breasts and let him unwrap it! I would love to do that once.

• 3rd one.

• One of the last two- the others look cheap. Unless that's the look you're going for. . .

• 3rd. Plus red and white is the best