Do you like heels ??

I just discovered that I almost always wear heels, I just love to walk in them. It gives me a little bit more confidence. Do you like heels?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate them with a passion for two reasons:

1. When a woman chooses to wear more practical footwear than heels, it says things about her personality that I find attractive. I find that a woman who puts function before form is more my type.

2. The sound! I HATE the click clack sound high heels make as the woman walks. I hate being able to hear peoples footsteps because they echo throughout my head. With heels its 10 times worse because of the sound properties and the volume. I can feel the sound waves entering my head and bouncing around and it makes me want to scream. They're the reason I wear noise cancelling headphones in public.

What Guys Said 5

• don't really care unless you're really short and you need them to be anywhere near my height

• love a woman in heels -- pointed toe with a stiletto heel! so sexy!

• I really like them

the only negative I see is they are bad for your legs.

• They don't matter much to me

• They make your legs look longer and more toned. What guy wouldn't want that. ;)

What Girls Said 13

• Yes I love them.

I always wear them - I mean, not always like 5/6 inches; but I always wear a shoe with a bit of a heel on.

• Yes :D I have way too many pairs. I probably only wear heels around twice a month though because they aren't practical for my job or activities I do in my free time.

• Nope :P

• I hate heels, but I'm trying to learn to wear them. I'm 5'9'' though, so I don't really need the height and I'm not willing to put up with pain.

• I LOVE MY HEELS, I'm pretty short so to be a more normal height I prefer to wear heels I also find heels more comfortable then flats (unless they are running shoes) once I walked 4 km in heels. I usually wear 2-4 inch heels on a daily basis but they are almost always wedges because they don't make the noise and they are easier to walk in. I live in heels.

• They are beautiful but I can't take falling and hurting my ankles all the time.

• I LOVE THEM! Just not for long/rough walks.

• love them!

• Love them! I wear them every or other day. I know people say it's bad for your feet, but I kinda need to cause I'm super short like 4 feet and 10 inches. And cause I'm a shoe-aholic. :) I like how there's a huge variety to choose from, whether it be style, height, color, brand, or material! What's your favorite pair?

• I like them, the highest is a 4 inch heel though, they start to look obnoxious after that.

• LOVELOVELOVELOVE! I feel much sexier in heels.

• yes. love heels. can't live without them

• Love them! : )