Are all good-looking girls like this?

I don't care for sex unless it is with someone I care for. I don't enjoy drinking, but I don't mind it. Partying is fun, but not all the time...

I'm not attracted to girls who are promiscuous or who like to get drunk all the time. (Temptations are one thing, but when you make it your lifestyle, that's another.)

It seems like all the good-looking girls are like this? The reason I ask, is because I'm a cute guy (I get complemented all the time) and sometimes I have those days where I feel hot - and I just want someone similar.

It sounds superficial but everyone has that desire.

Anyway, are all good looking/cute girls like this?

Before you condemn me (lol), I am going to say right now that YES - good looking guys can be bad too... but here and now, I'm just a guy looking for help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all of them are, but these days, A LOT of them are. I'm sure girls from this website will come rushing here saying "No, not all good looking girls are like that. I'm attractive and I'm not like that, ect..." but the truth is that, a lot of good looking girls are like that. Just because they may be good looking and they're not like that and they know good looking girls who aren't like that doesn't take away from the fact that a lot of good looking girls are.

Take it from a good looking girl who dates guys that are so surprised when they find out I'm a virgin and I don't party hard.

• Thanks. I respect a person (like yourself) with ethics. At the same time, I'm disappointed to hear that are...

• I would absolutely give an "average" girl a chance! But I've been hurt by them too!

• That's why people need to stop focusing so much on looks because anyone can hurt you, disappoint you, frustrate you, regardless of their looks, status, or money. No one is immune from flaw...pretty girls, average girls, hot guys, average guys, unfortunate looking guys and girls...

What Girls Said 9

• i think I'm pretty. and I've been told I am so.. ya.. and I'm not that type at all! I'm more mature, level headed, grounded girl.

• I'm exactly the same. Partying and drinking is all well and good but its not something I need to do. Sex has to be meaningfull and doing it with anyone is far from that.

But then again I'm far from good looking.

Suppose no one can answer you question but I'm sure if you keep looking you'll find someone! :)

• Thanks. And you're not far from good looking, I would bet there are lots of guys that like you.

• I know, your three years older than me.

And I will delete the other spam comment now.

• Well, you should be excited, because your 20's are awesome.

• I don't drink or smoke or party... never even been to a club. I'm from a conservative family and I think I'm pretty attractive, others tell me too... so yeah we exist. You're just gonna have to look harder to find us. Haha.

• yeah a lot are, that's just how society is. many girls are like that, and to be partying and drinking, being hot is also part of the lifestyle

• I don't know if I'm cute but I'm not like that. I'm actually more of a geek, or so I've been told.

And I don't think all pretty girls are like that. I just think its the ones you hang out with.

• The good guys dig geeks lol

• lol all my friends would rather have a girl that likes sitting around playing video games than clubbing often

• wow, who knew. I thought it was rather the opposite.

• well I kinda consider myself attractive but I would never do that

• I know I'm attractive and I'm not slutty and I don't like to party, I don't drink often but I'm russian... so I drink a lot when I do drink but I never get drunk

• uhh that sounds like any girl...?

• But what I'm trying to say is that's not what I value...so I don't think I would be able to connect with that person.

• that makes no sense

• Obviously, no.

A lot of young people are into the party scene and parties are an easy place to meet people. That doesn't mean there aren't tons of young people who aren't out partying. Party kids, by definition, are probably going to be a little flashier than the nice girl at the library ... but she can be equally pretty once you look.

What Guys Said 0