I'm considering a face surgery, can anyone suggest any ideas?

my face is kind of abnormally long and I don't know what kind of dr id have to see. I googled plastic surgeons and its very vague.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your face is fine! Stop picking out things on yourself that are perfectly fine. Plus reconstruction of your face/skull is painful, extremely expensive, and time consuming.

• well I do know that's its very expensive,didnt know that it was painful though.

• Yea, very. Its your skull being reconstructed. A lot of doctors are too scared to perform these surgeries as well.

What Girls Said 5

• Looking different from every one else is what makes you you. I also have a long face, that I have grown to love. I love looking unique. Grow to love what you consider your "flaws". You look fine to me, you do not need face surgery. This is an insecurity you have to overcome.

• Ask your dentist for a referral to an oral surgeon for a consultation. This is not a simple surgery. They will surgically cut the bone and put it back together with screws and plates. You will have swelling and bruising and may be on a liquid diet for 6 weeks. It will take up to two years for the surgical cuts to heal completely and the swelling will take months to go down.

• dont get face surgery. if you are doing it to be attractive that is the wrong reason. if there is a health condition affecting you then yeah. but you have God- given beauty don't waste it by looking tight and plastic like a doll

• Here is an idea: DON'T HAVE ONE! Unless you got burnt or something then that would be understandable. Otherwise, just leave yourself the way you are, because that's how you were made and nothing is wrong with that

• Don't get plastic surgery! You have a nice face -- it's not worth the risk, or the cost!

What Guys Said 2

• It's expensive, painful and very, very risky. About 99.99% of us have at least one flaw with our bodies. My advice -- grow up.

• It won't make you any happier. Look up "Hedonic Adaptation"