Am I too tall for teenage guys?

hey guys hah :) I'm 16 and 5'7-5'8 I was wondering if that's too tall for a guy to date or whatever? this girl in my school said I was too tall for guys to like me D: and no I'm not chubby lol I hope not..im like 115lbs

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol uh I'm 16 and I'm 5'7...it's not that tall, 1 or 2 inches over the average girl's height? And the average guy is 5'10 last time I heard so, we goood.:p

What Guys Said 4

• my ex was 5'7. Just date a tall guy lol

• I wouldn't worry, nearly every 16 year old hasn't even fully grown yet. As for here and now, any guy who thinks that a height difference is "too much" doesn't care enough to date you anyway. Best of luck!

• Guys start getting taller after girls do. Wait a year or two. You'll see. :P

• no that's definitely not to tall.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm also 5'7 and I've only ever had one or two problems :) you should be fine!

• No you're not too tall. Or chubby. That girl who told you that is obviously a jealous bitch

• wow. try being 5'10, like me. trust me, you're definitely not too tall. you're the perfect height.

• of course not.

I have plenty of friends who are that height and taller with boyfriends.

in fact, I have a friend who is 5'10" with a 5'1" boyfriend and another friend who is 6'0" with a 5'4" boyfriend. most adorable couples ever.

• I wish I was tall! :( haha...

• LOL a lot of girls tell me that D: how come? I always wanted to be around 5'5!

• I have no idea haha...i just hate being short, I always have to look up at people :/..But 5'5 is average for women..I am only 5'1 LOL

• lol dnt worry bout it heels!:)