Girls that wear bright lipstick how do you kiss and?

Don't get all messy?

I mean I don't kiss around but If I am at a club and I am wearing like a red lipstick or a dark pink I won't kiss any guy...

So how does this work?

Can you kiss like in the movies and don't get all messy with lipstick lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You can get certain lipsticks that smudge/transfer less.

Of course I don't believe that there will be none - but it's not going to be all over him.

Or you can get something that you put on top of the color which makes it stay.

Or lip tints/stains are good for less transfer.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I highly doubt it doesn't smear.

• Yeah me too, but how come it works on tv? Like they edit every kiss shot...

• Probably, I know there's also certain lipsticks that don't rub off easily.

• Lip. Stain.

My best friend :)

• Try lipstain ! It's a lifesaver! Also, balm and gloss are good. You don't need lipstick when you can substitute it for other things :)

• I usually wear a tinted lipbalm from MAC but I wonder how Girls can kiss with lipstick...

• Well- if you don't wear it thick, and keep it blotted with a sheer coat of gloss, then that's a good way to go...

• i smudge it out with my fingers and give him a sultry look