How do you know if a girl likes your style?

This is something I have trouble with, my style is dancing(all kinds)/dubstep/football/engineering/romance, stuff along those lines. how do I know if a girl is interested in my style? All answers welcomed and appreciated.

-B

What Girls Said 2

• I think you'll know if I girl takes an honest interest in you. If she finds you interesting or likes your style, she'll probably enjoy talking to you, is engaging in a convo with you, or for the more shy ones, they'll always take time to -at least- notice you, by way of glancing over at you whenever you say something, or laughing at something funny you say, etc. It's all about if they actively NOTICE you. It can be big things or small, as long as they notice.

• Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I'm not one to notice others noticing me haha.. I'm a very shy person and I keep to myself most of the time, I'm slowly working my way out of my shell and getting into life. There are several girls in my life (just friends ofcourse) and a few of them have amazing personalities that I simply adore. I'm not sure if any of them like me, and I don't have to guts to ask any questions that could help me find out. What are some things to look for?

-B

• I dunno, I think more importantly, you have to know if YOU like any of these girls. It's like, sure they can be fun to hang around with but it's best to wait for that one girl that just gets you, like that person that gives you that gut feeling. So make sure you really like one of them first. Then since you are already friends, they should make it quite obvious that they like you by caring for you and treating you as more than a friend.

• you know if she likes your style if you catch her constantly glancing your way and then looks away when she sees that you caught her :)

What Guys Said 0