Girls: Do you like cologne on a man?

I use cologne all the time and was wondering if I come off a little try hard or something else. I wear it because I love the smell and I just want to smell good. I enjoy the female attention a little too but I'm not really sure what they're thinking, so enlighten me.

Most Helpful Girl

• A man wearing cologne is a chick magnet. Women want someone that knows how to take care of himself! It shows your not sloppy, that you do try with apperance. It's not "feminine" (well, unless you wear a womens perfume!)- good on you. If you want to be classy- don't wear crappy, cheap cologne (it smells cheap AND makes you look cheap!)

What Girls Said 15

• Two squirts, no more. Its a turn on for a guy to smell good, but don't smell better then us :) Also, if your gonna buy cheap stuff, we will be able to tell. Go big or just stick to some Old Spice deodorant :) (Chicks don't actually like Axe. Fact.)

• Good smelling guys are definitely a turn on. As long as you don't drown yourself in cologne.

• I like natural smell and cologne as well :) I wouldn't mind if my boyfriend used some.

However, our natural scent is unique, and that's something I enjoy. How nice is it when you can smell your boyfriend/girlfriend clothes and know he/she wore it ?

When I'm with a guy, I love having some clothes from him so that I can smell his scent from time to time. It gives me with an indescribable feeling that radiates through my whole body =)

One's natural fragrance is a powerful thing, and deep down it has the power to turn you on or turn you off. As long as he/she showers regularly, that is ;)

Things being said, there is nothing wrong with putting a bit of cologne every now and then :)

You don't have to worry about coming off "trying too hard", as long as you're not bathing yourself in a cheap, crappy cologne ;)

• cologne on a guy is the bestt! but not too much you don't wanna suffocate a girl with your smell lol

my favorite on a guy is aqua de gio! the best! :)

• wear some but not toooo much! just noticeable when a girl walk by---chick magnet!

• Women love when men smell good. It's a turn on.

• Cologne is good! Not too much though, that's headache city.

• good way to go :D

this guy in one of my classes started wearing some and he was instantly more attractive bcus of it, just make sure you wear the right amount or its a total turn off being overpowered by it... but the right amount CHICK MAGNET!

• ya...as long as it's not overpowering

• Sexy sexy sexy

• Just a faint bit of cologne is lovely-- less is more!

• ooo I love it..it makes the man even more attractive I think

• I love when men wear cologne! Just not TOO much :]

• I'm going to go with no

Why? Because cologne is strong and it gives me a stomach ache or headache. I wouldn't mind it if it was subtle but for some reason guys have a hard time not overdoing it.

• You have to find the right amount of course but for the most part women love it. Unless they're allergic of course and yes this does happen. Personally I love it. If one of my guy friends has it on and I hug them I'll just put my head on their chest and not wanna leave.

What Guys Said 2

• Of course they like it! Nobody likes someone that smells bad...

• I am the same as you dude, I wear it everyday and I love it. From what I've experienced girls do love the smell of nice cologne on a man, the thing is that you never wanna apply too much, I always go with like 2 or 3 sprays max. Sometimes I don't even use any because the smell of it is still on my clothes. I know some women who have the opinion that dudes shouldn't pamper themselves with self indulgent and beauty products but f*** that lol, I enjoy getting up in the morning, having my shower, washing my hair, using a skin cleanser, brushing my teeth, styling my hair, getting dressed up nice and then before I leave I apply my cologne.