Why do men grow facial hair? it is so annoying.

It is painful and annoying to shave constantly... why do we have this problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• women grow leg and vag and facial and armpit hair...we're even to say the LEAST -_-"

also this brings up a much more important notion...guys SHAVE UR FREAKIN BALLS. you want someone to suck them? they better be as clean as a meal of food should be. f***in a

• okay... that is disgusting. This is not a sexual question.

• only took you 2 weeks and you are anonymous/cowardly

• fine I'm not, happy? like it makes a difference? jesus

What Girls Said 3

• it looks sexy

• hormones/nature

• Be a woman for a week.have a period, cramps, shave, pluck your eyebrows, wax,walk with heels, then see if you still complain about shaving. Imao

• mmm mmm you go girl

• Some of those "problems" are optional.

• Is it? OK next time I won't shave, pluck my eyebrows and wear tennis shoes going out and we'll see I I fair socially. Not!

What Guys Said 3

• Because we are desceneded from hunter/gatherers o had to brave the bad weather to find food, while women stayed behind to care for babies and watch Oprah.

• I like shaving and keeping the facial hair lookin scruffy and trimmed... haha

Maybe you need some sharper razors? trimmers work nice too.

• Scruffy is my favorite. And great display picture, fantastic album. =D

• The damn razors can get expensive lol. I said f*** it and grew a beard. It's coming in nicely. Plus when I enter a room I get to scream LUMBERJACK RAAAARRR! Plus I got kind of an Opie from Sons of Anarchy thing going on.

• It bothers me after 7-10 days.

• Yeah, it itches like hell for a while, but once it gets a little longer that goes away. If you could make it a month, it wouldn't itch anymore. I feel ya though, growing it or shaving, it's a pain in the ass either way.