What do you think about tattoos on women?

Do you guys think that tattoos on women are a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a turn off, I'd only find the concept behind it a turn off, such as putting your ex's name on your body or something that has no real thought behind it.I personally like women who think,so if it was stupid as in the given example, then I'd just be turned off by her stupidity, not the tattoo. ink is ink, don't care much about that.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't mind tattoos only if they're small and in an appropriate spot.

Other than that they can either look kind of slutty or just stupid and unattractive on a girl.

• Just don't get a tattoo on your chest. I don't think I could date a woman who had a big chest tattoo.

• tats are ok... as long as their aren't to many tattoos all over and also depends where they are at on their body

• I think their sexy.

• nope it's a turn-on

• I don't really care, but if its all over the place its a little bit of a turn off.

• not at all, I think can be they're sexy

• its not really a turn off, but it does depend, how much she is tattooed. and where it is? if its on the face and boobs that's a big turn off. one little tattoo somewhere on the body like legs,arms stomach, back, butt, I can handle that.

• Tats - The Permanent Mullet

What Girls Said 7

• I know you're asking for guy's opinions, but for me it depends on what the tattoo is or even where it's located... some tattoos can look really cool on people, guys or girls, and then other ones, just not so much...

• On men they are hot. On women small ones in specific areas can be cute/cool.

• Thats funny you asked this, I just got my first tattoo yesterday, but its really small and its behind my left ear, and I've already had guys notice it and come up to me asking about it

• Oh man, did it hurt? I can't imagine getting one done on my head/neck...

• My cousin has a little music note behind her ear I think it looks cute. What is yours if you don't mind me asking?

• It's fish gills, so it's only three lines, I'm a huge water bug and my astrological sign is aquarius

• I like them, hence why I have one.

• I don't like them.

• I think men don't care if a woman has a tattoo or not ;)

• Well I don't! :D then again I have five and will probably end up with sleeves.

• turn on!