How to grow tall naturally?

I am too short. Around 158cm. My ideal height is 171cm. Any idea how can I get there? Only constructive suggestions please! :D

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• the one and only fast effective way is cycling.. in starting you won't notice height growing but after a couple of months you'll get to know the result.. ride cycle as much as you can!

source : I did.

• you can't "make" your body grow lol , unless you take growing hormones lol

but 158 isn't that bad is it ? you're just perfect the way you are ;-)

• As said you're probally a bit old now at 18.

Though if you had started earlier then lots of dairy would help along with staying in shape but not over exercising. It is largely genetic though.

The only way for adults really is dodgy surgery.

You shouldn't worry about it, height isn't as important for most men as it is for girls.

• You're taller than me. Not much but still - taller. If I had answers I would have done it long ago.

I consider leg transplants but someone would regard that as "cosmetic" and I'd have to pay for it full price. Can't afford it. Dang.

• I wonder if you eat right, if not this can cause stunned growth . . .

From your picture your WAY TOO SKINNY . . . But pretty attractive though

• Cut off everyones legs right above their knees. You won't be physically taller, but you'll sure as hell be taller than most others.

• looking at your age...which is already past 18...not possible to grow t oo much...u'll hardly grow by an inch or so...(provided you are just 18)!

• you can't do it, once the disks in your spine fuse (when you are 18) you cannot grow anymore.

• Your height is determined by your genes, and your body's ability to manufacture growth hormone.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm a little disturbed that you think this is possible. Once those epiphyseal plates are done, they're DONE. You're the height you'll be for the rest of your life.

link

• you're probably done with growth spurts by now,so there's no chance in hell that you'll ever be 171 cm tall (without surgery) but there are exercises for elongating legs-like you put ankle weights on and sit somewhere where your feet don't touch the ground and kick the air,but I don't think those exercises are very safe

• Uh. They aren't. Talk about messing up the joints. The weight does nothing but cause instability on the knee/ankle joints. It won't lengthen anything.

• At your age, nothing natural will cause you to grow. The only way you'll be able to grow taller now is through painful, horrible surgery, which I wouldn't recommend. I'm pretty much 171cm, and it's really not that great. Guys prefer girls to be around your height anyway.

• H.G.H.

• Can't really do that. Though good posture certainly helps.

• if your older then 18 you are likely the height you will be for the rest of your life..otherwise eat healthy! drink milk!

• ha ha I am already 1.71 :P

but it is impossible to grow. but I think there is a method where you can break your leg bones and you get taller :/

• you are 18 hun so you are done with growing. be happy with the height you are

• im 155! you're taller than I am : )