What should I wear homeparty?

i am celebrating my birthday next Friday in the student hall (I share a little room with my best friend) and I invited about 5 friends (also my ex who I wanna impress) and I was wondering if I shoudl just wear a skinny jean and that top I wear if you look up in my pics (probably with a push up bra) or should I wear that skirt which is in my pics? (if yes what should I wear with this)

Most Helpful Guy

• Where something that is comfy and a little reavealing, yoga pants and a sluty shirt would work great.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes wear the skirt. There's a reason why men often get referred to as skirt chasers. ;d

• Never dress for men...much less an ex. You're EX'S!

What Girls Said 2

• Uhh girl you better look good. you aren't trying to impress him, but show him what he's missing out on. why would you go celebrate your birthday in sweats -____- DAMN RIGHT you gotta look mighty fine. its your birthday. skinny jeans, cute ass top. push up bra? if you want, but do too much with your shirt hella low. that's not good. don't show to much. don't show at all actually. Makeup? sure thing. curl your hair. straighten it if you want. LOOK Hot :) <3

• hes not going to be thinking.. aww look what I'm missing out on poor me for losing such a catch.

hes going to be thinking.. Hell yeah I hit that sh*t!

• What he said! ;d

• I think you should wear the skirt and a shirt to match like maybe a singlet top and have your hair in loose curls, don't go overboard with the make up. I think it's good that you look fine wether your ex is there or not because it is your birthday!