If you consider yourself an average looking person, would you try to go for another person out your "league"?

if you considered yourself average... would you at least try and talk to/tried to have a conversation with someone you think is on another 'league'? or you don't believe in them...Do you believe in 'leagues'?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have mental barriers regarding status, yes. I don't consider people "leagues" apart, though. I have interacted with people who are above me, in what you would consider a "league". Main point is, everyone's human. People all think about similar things, etc. If you send a message to this account or what not I can provide an example. It's just a little too personal/private to broadcast. Why not try talk to someone out of your league? It'd be fun! I think that the impression you make to others is also important. Even if you consider yourself average, others who you hold in high esteem may hold you in an equally high status. Have confidence in yourself.

• Yeah, I've been thinking, confidence is very important for a first impression huh?

What Girls Said 7

• I would talk to him if I was in the right situation, but I wouldn't go out of my way to talk him. I wouldn't go for him, I would let him come to me

Yes I believe in leagues, they're pretty accurate.

(Why are you guys lying? Leagues exist. We may not like it but it does often matter LOL)

• I don't really believe in "leagues," but I get what you're saying, and my answer is yes, I'd still go for them... I've got nothing to lose by trying.

• noo, that was always my fear! I'm a very pretty girl, but I felt like a light-skinned person would never consider a brown-skinned person like myself. But complexions really don't matter because my current boyfriend is somebody that I never thought would give me the time of day because I wasn't light-skinned. But come to find out he's had a crush on me forever and was too scared to say so because he felt that I would never give him a chance.

• Ha, I guess confidence is very important... by the way, if you don't mind me asking, did he make the first move or was it you?

• Leagues are poo poo. And I don't go for anyone so I don't know if I can answer that.

• yess, I do. I try to stay away from people that I feel wouldn't like me , but in the end they always show interest me. My problem is juss that I feel like I'm not deserving of certain people.

• leagues... pshhhh... no such thing :)

• I don't really believe in leagues :) I think it comes down to personalities.

What Guys Said 1

• No way. I know my place

• So you do... by the way, are you confident in yourself or are you not?

• Haha, me too.. but I think of it this way "you never win the raffle if you don't buy a ticket" so, sometimes I don't let my looks get to me.. haha.

• Yeah. I gotcha. I'm not much of a risktaker myself.