Girls... is it normal to have some arm hair on you?

Girls... is it normal to have some arm hair on you? Or is your arm supposed to be hair-free?

how do you get rid of it?
It's not thick at all.. you can just see some hair...

Most Helpful Girl

• just because you're female doesn't mean you're not a mammal, we have hair virtually everywhere (the exclusion being the palms of our hands and the bottoms of our feet) some of it is just dark and thick while the rest is light and fine.

two options on "getting rid of it":

shave, which you will have to do as often as you shave your legs or sometimes more often.

wax, which will be semi-painful but the result will last longer if done properly.

neither is a permanent fix, but not everyone can afford lazer surgery... of course if you can, there's always that too.

What Guys Said 1

• Just to add my opinion.

It is a medical fact that a woman produces pheromones from her armpits, and I have found that a woman who DOES NOT comply with the "social norm" of shaving/waxing (or whatever else) their armpits actually produce a higher level of pheromones; to the extent that pre and during sex these pheromones are a HUGE aphrodisiac and as a result increase both partners sexual experience.

However, a woman that does shave/ wax etc. actually "hardens" the skin of the armpit, which in turn reduces the release of these natural pheromones.

I actually have a wealth of information on this topic, with actual experiences and "studies" and anyone who is interested can add me as a friend here and I can then share these with you.

Or you can E-mail me on dbnfun@hotmail.com

What Girls Said 7

• Did you know that you have hair everywhere on your body except the palms of your hands and the soles of your feet? Hair is normal and natural!

As for what you do with it, that's up to you. I'm very picky about shaving because it doesn't feel clean to me when I don't, but if your body hair isn't all that noticeable, then you're probably better off leaving it alone.

• yeah I think it is normal. I practically have no hair on my arms, but I shave it off when I shower or whatever

• we are mammels, of course we have arm hair.

• It's normal to have hair on your arms, If its really thick then yea I might take it off. Shave it, wax it would be my guess.

• the hair on my arm is blonde so you can't really see it-i wouldn't get rid of it because no-one notices it. I know lots of girls that get rid of the hair on their arms because its very noticeable though.

• it's normal, but I shave mine. they just look prettier and feel so much softer that way

• i think people with arm hair close the their skin tone are the only ones who can get away with arm hair and even then it can't be really thick. the rest of us should just get rid of it lol