People always tell me I look British. What does that mean?

People always tell me I look British. WTF does that mean?

I know it means I look British but I think British people look American.

AND I get complimented on my teeth a lot because they're naturally straight and I have them bleached.

Most Helpful Girl

• haha this made me laugh.. just the way you worded it. uhm do you do poofs... or eyelineer on the top of your eyes,... or have petite features? example:

poof: link

petite link

eyeliner(typically called cat eyeliner) link

these are all trends I subconsiously associate with british people, and I've noticed alllot of british actors, singers and models sport the eyeliner. its actually very common there... actually two of the actors I used are british! ha ha I didn't even mean to...

What Guys Said 3

• It just means wwhat it means

• If I were to guess, I'd say it means that you look British. But that's just me.

• Perhaps they are trying to tell you to brush your teeth.

What Girls Said 3

• I have no clue. It doesn't make sense to me either since the UK is made up a many different kinds of people.

• Are you pale/pasty? Do you have bad teeth? Those are the only 2 I can think of lol

• bad teeth? IDK