Who is in the wrong here?

Today at school I wore a thong and sweatpants. my shirt was too short and when I sat down my thong showed. boys thought it was funny to snap my thong. I yelled at them and pushed one into a locker. I told my boyfriend and he's SO MAD at me, because I "let them do it". But yesterday I got on Facebook and noticed he commented on a picture of two girls in their bikinis "i likey". who is in the wrong here? *SCREAMS*

Most Helpful Guy

• Your boyfriend is. Yes, you wore the clothes, but you didn't "let" the guys behave that way.

What Guys Said 4

• I think the only reason the guy decided to snap your thong was to get a reaction from you... And it worked a treat! He was just showing off in front of his mates to have a laugh and like I say, get a reaction from you. In future, just kinda ignore it... Laugh it off and if the guys don't get a reaction from you, they'll move into someone else who will give them the reaction they want.

You're boyfriend has over-reacted a bit... It's not like you wanted it to happen and it's not that big a deal anyway. It is kinda double standards that these guys have had a bit of playful, flirty fun with you and that's not OK, yet to comment in that way on another girls photo is? lol

I think you need to keep your composure more when guys try to wind you up... It's the reaction they want when you get angry! And as for your boyfriend, I think he over-reacted to the situation and there was a little bit of double standards at play when he commented on that picture.

Hope that helps!... :o)

• The boy clearly is doing the obvious wrong here

• Nobody is wrong here, he's mad that they physically did something to you I think. I know I would be at any rate

• i know that he's mad and that's totally fine.but does he really have any reason to be mad at me...?

• He's just mad cause they touched you. Looking and touching are huge differences to guys. Although its not directly your fault, at least not counting your wardrobe for the day. I suggest showing this page to him if you are still arguing about it.

• It's not fair for him to take it out on her. She clearly didn't WANT the guys doing it. He should be mad at them, not her.

• Well, you did wear a thong, HOWEVER you didn't intend on guys even knowing that, and it just sorta happened with out your consent. But, he blatantly did it, with no excuse, therefore he is in the wrong

What Girls Said 4

• You didn't "let" them do it. They did it before you had a chance to stop them. I don't necessarily agree with your reaction, but that's not what your boyfriend has a problem with, so I would say he's in the wrong.

• Obviously he's wrong to be mad at you. You did nothing wrong. The other guys should get in trouble for sexual harassment.

• why do you dress like a slut? its your fault and your boyfriend just took revenge on you

• um how is sweatpants dressing like a slut? thongs aren't slutty, they are comortable. and he did that before he even knew about the thong incident. if your going to be disrespectful don't bother answering my question.

• Let me guess, do you also think it's a girl's fault she got raped if she was wearing something revealing at the time?

• he's a boy. a teenage boy. he's going to be like that. I don't think it matters of who is in the wrong but how it makes you feel. I think the fact that he said that was disrespectful to think that you would let boys do that to you and it was uncalled for. his comment on the pics he's a boy and if it bothers you , you should talk to him about it. tell him how it made you feel. he may have been just joking around about you letting the guys doing it but I don't know him so yeah. but just talk to him if you think he was out of line. I would think that he would be mad that he wasn't around to stop it. but hey so yeah. hope it helps.