What kind of shoes do you wear?

I love these shoes personally... Have a couple pairs, and plan on getting more. They have a great look if you ask me, lol.

link

What shoes do you like?

0|0
13|5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• balerina flatts, heeled boots when cold, tennis shoes when I go exercising, maybe some kitten heels if I'm dressing up... but mostly flatts like this link something like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Toms are the way to go. I have four pairs currently and am probably getting two more for Christmas. They're so comfy, cute, and pretty much waterproof.

0|1
    0|0
  • you would like those shoes lol... I have 12 pairs of shoes but I'm too lazy to put up leaks of the shoes lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Flats, heels and boots. I hate sneakers and only wear it when I go to the gym or when I do something active, which is quite frequently, but I don't like them. I think they make me look like big feet lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I like cute ballet flats, Uggs, Mocasins, converse, and sometimes Jordans.

1|1
    1|0
  • Flats, boots, heels, sneakers, slippers - depends on the situation.

0|1
    0|0
  • TOMS, Converse, American Eagle flats & UGGS

0|1
    1|0
  • i love my converse I don't really wear anything different

0|1
    0|0
  • Combat boots,shiny fun flats,converse...and I can't wait to get "creepers".

0|0
    0|0
  • CONVERSE! I don't care much if they're high tops or ankle biters, but I dislike the kind that go up to the knee... those are just too much! I also like Vans, Keds, and Sperry! It's all about those sailor shoes! xD

1|1
    0|0
  • nice shoes. I like them

i personally like heels

0|1
    0|0
  • Converse, DCs, or boots.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I was lucky enough to buy the shoes of a Nazi war criminal who was hanged and then disemboweled by an angry mob of Jewish mothers, and I wear them everywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • These look like golf shoes. I think they look silly in most situations!

0|0
    0|0
  • New Balances

Vans

Chucks

Work boots

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are sneakers, not shoes. I like DrMartens

0|0
    0|0
  • those shoes you linked are something I avoid lol I like converse